piątek, 5 października 2012

Everybody dance now!

Hi guys :)

Hmm... It's friday evening. Everybody is having fun and I'm just sitting and writting. I've been sleeping all afternoon long. So tired and so I don't know... Fixed? Strange day. What ever... I'm typing for telling you something more about me. I and my friend Ruda started 4 days ago. And you know? I like this place. This is my shealter, somewhere in website. I can log in and simply forget about problems.





Who is Kira?
Kira is a young woman who is stil looking for the best way. She is interested in art: dancing, music, drawing... She has been living alone for a long time, far away from her family and friends. But now she comes back and tries to start again. She had to finish with her life passion. She loves travelling, meeting unusual people... Now she is going to find other way to be happy. This other way could be fashion...

loves sketches <3






loves music <3
loves coffee <3
loves black and white <3
loves modern architecture <3
loves strong personalities <3
loves fair haired boys <3
loves Italy <3








That is all about me for the beginning. I hope you'll like all this stupid staff, I've just written by myself :p Bye! Kisses ;)

6 komentarzy:

  1. Ona ma śliczną pomadkę do ust :D
    obserwujemy?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. a ja nie lubie kawy :< ale rysowac owszem :) wygladasz na bardzo sympatyczna dziewczyne. I wiesz co? Powiem Ci cos apropo odnajdywania drog do szczescia - ja musialam zmienic swoje zycie o 180* i wyrzec sie wielu rzeczy, ale warto bylo bo dopiero teraz jestem naprawde szczesliwa. Pozdrawiam cieplutko i czekam z niecierpliwoscia na nowe posty.

    ach, ach i u mnie tez jest nowa notatka! w koncu ze zdjeciami :)

    achh i dodaje do ulubionych zeby nie szukac Waszego bloga w komentarzach, tylko pyk pyk i mam :).

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you for your comments.
Dziękujemy za pozostawione komentarze. Odpiszemy, gdy tylko będziemy miały chwilkę. :)
Kira & Ruda